Day 1: Introduction
Day 2: The Components of a Z80 Program
Day 3: Registers, Memory, and Variables
Day 4: Flags
Day 5: Data Manipulation
Day 6: Stacks
Day 7: Control Structures
Day 8: Bit-Level Instructions
Day 9: Bit Shifting
Day 10: More Registers
Day 11: Displaying Text
Day 12: Key Input
Day 13: More Program Control
Day 14: Procedures
Day 15: Advanced Math
Day 16: Character Strings
Day 17: Character Sets
Day 18: Floating-Point Arithmetic
Day 19: User Variables
Day 20: Programs and System Variables
Day 21: The VAT
Day 22: Port Input
Day 23: Interrupts
Day 24: Monochrome Graphics
Day 25: Sprites
Day 26: The LCD Driver
Day 27: String and Numerical Input
Day 28: Putting It All Together
Technical References and Datasheets
- Z80 Instruction Set
- A listing of all the Z80 instructions available. Includes opcodes and the ones THE
MAN doesn't want you to know about.
- Large Font Character Map
- Font map and ASCII codes for the large 6×8 font (Base Code 1.16).
- Small Font Character Map
- Font map and ASCII codes for the small variable-width font (Base Code 1.16).
- Key Codes
- Table of the key codes returned by GetKey.
- Scan Codes
- Table of the key codes returned by GetCSC.
- System Flags
- Table of most of the calculator's system flags.
- TASM Error Messages
- A list of error messages TASM will give you.
- TASM Directives and Operators
- All the directives and arithmetic operators you can use.
- Recovering from crashes.
GNU Free Documentation License
- Formatting in This Guide
- Style conventions.
- A list of people I thought deserved mention.
- A collection of websites you may find to be of much use when using this guide.